Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My cat buddies

I'm having a bit of trouble with my computers so I am unable to do a regular post. I'm just putting up a few cat pix today. As you may know I have three cats, Laura, Jpeg and Tiff who are usually up in my studio watching me at work, between their snoozes, that is.

Jpeg 5
Here's Jpeg checking out a couple of my paintings.

Jpeg 4
Jpeg laying on one of my computers.

Jpeg 2
Here she is trying to get my attention while I'm busy working.

Jpeg 1
Got to catch that moving arrow !

Jpeg 3
Jpeg on top of the kitchen cupboard while I make lunch.

Laura & Jpeg at rest
Jpeg in the living room with Laura perched up high. There are beams in my house and the cats love to perch where they can see everything.

Tiff
Here is Tiff resting in a basket in the dining area.
Two of my computers are acting up and I may have to take them in to the Mac Store to get them straightened out, so there may be a few days with no posts.

No comments: