Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Photographic experiments

The computer is ideal for creating interesting photomontages and other experimental imagery. Below are a few recent pieces that I have been working on.These images were all created using Photoshop Elements 2.0

Blackjack 1
This is Gloria's cat, Blackjack. I didn't do much to this photo, I just cleaned up the background a bit.

TwoCouples
A photo of Gloria and I with her daughter Holly and her husband Steve. I retouched out the faces to create a surreal effect.

The Dream copy
A photo of Gloria asleep with floating objects. The red balls are actually my cat's ball which I've used on many of my photomontages.

Deer1
A photo taken out of my kitchen window. I added the floating objects for a surreal effect.

FloatingObjects
A photo of clouds with the red balls added.

PaintingClouds
The same photo with my hand added creates a very interesting image.

No comments: