Thursday, February 17, 2011

Digital self promotion

The computer is not only great for doing graphic design and interesting illustrations, it is a very handy tool for creating your own promotional material. I decided to send some material to art reps or possibly book publishers and record companies and am working on some promotional brochures highlighting my ink line illustrations as well as some of my digital work. Below are some of the covers that I have completed.

InkLineIllustCov copy
This brochure highlights the ink line illustrations that I did for a book on Dracula.

2
This brochure shows examples of my ink line work that was done for a group of prints that illustrated some Edgar Rice Burroughs' stories.

3
Above is the rear cover for the previous brochure.

4
A brochure featuring paperback covers that I have illustrated.

6
My digital illustration experiments will be shown in this last brochure. The size of the brochures are 8.5 x 11" and will be printed on my Epson Stylus Photo R1800 printer.

No comments: