Thursday, March 26, 2009

My cats are happy I'm back !

Coming back home from a vacation is always interesting. My cats won't leave my side and follow me wherever I go. Iguess that they missed old dad. They also are very aware when I'm going to leave, the minute I bring out the luggage they get edgy. Here are a few of the comic strips I've done featuring Jpeg, Tiff and Laura.

CatPause5

CatPause4

CatPause6

Catz Pause 2

I submitted my strips to Cat Fancy magazine but got no response. Below is my submission letter.

Cat Fancy Letter

2 comments:

Carol Cooper said...

These strips are GREAT Harry!! Since Jpeg & Tiff are digitally related names (by the way I think they are sooo cool!) I would say the heck with the magazines and head straight to the animation studios, the making of an awesome "3 Stooges"(cat style)movie! Garfield eat your heart out!

Harry Borgman said...

Hi Carol,
Thanks for your nice comments and I'm pleased that you like my cats. I got Laura long before I had a computer or I would have named her Pixar or Mac. I've tried for many years to land a comic strip. It's probably a good thing that I wasn't successful as I'm certain I would soon tire of drawing the same characters over and over. Your animation idea is certainly a good one.
Harry