Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A few more photomontages

Jeanne
Jeanne
This image was created using four different photographs. The background was a photo of my late wife sitting in a room in Lucca, Italy. Over this I added the sky, lemon and the bird.

Muse With Pear
Muse With Pear
This image consists of three different photos.

Paris tomato
Paris Tomato
The same window as in the above image with a tomato added.

Rectangles, Birds & Square
Rectangles,Birds & Square
The same sky photo was used in this image as was used in the first photomontage A different room was used and I added two birds and rectangles as well as some loosely drawn lines.

Reflections
Reflections
This was created using three images, the overall room shot with two images of the onion added. When creating photomontages just have fun by putting unusual images together and see what happens. Again, all these photomontages were created using the Adobe Photoshop 5.0 program. You don't need the full, more expensive Photoshop program, Photoshop Elements will work fine.

1 comment:

Carol Cooper said...

Hi Harry,
Very cool montages! I was admiring "Paris Tomato" and when I looked down to see the title you chose for this image, I smiled :o) I am still working with Photoshop 7.0, it works just fine!