Thursday, July 2, 2009

Floating objects over Paris

These are a couple of photomontages that I did this morning. I found this interesting old photo that I had taken from the Pompidou Museum in Paris.

Paris1
This could be the basis for an interesting photomontage.

Paris2
I straightened the perspective with the Distort Tool and added more sky with the Airbrush Tool in Photoshop Elements 2.0.

Bed1
This old bed was photographed in Lucca, Italy while on vacation.

Bed2
I outlined the bed, eliminating the background, a rather tedious job.

Bed3
I then horizontally flopped the image and got rid of most of the yellow cast on the sheets. All this is fairly easy to accomplish in Photoshop.

Paris4
I added the image to the Paris scene creating an interesting photomontage.

Floating eggs over Paris
I tried another version by adding a few floating eggs to the same background.

Floating objects over Paris
I couldn't resist doing another by adding a few red spheres. With photomontages there is no limit to what you can do.

No comments: