Thursday, December 3, 2009

Galleries in Harbor Country are having a charity event

Several galleries in our area are hosting a charity event this Saturday and I designed a poster for the gallery that represents me, the Craig Smith Gallery. I create a lot of the promotion material for Craig including ads and posters.

Craig poster
Here is the rough sketch that I started with to establish the design.

Craig Smith Announcement
The finished poster which was created on the computer.

Craig'sPty3
My fiancee, Gloria Bursey, Mary Kay representative, will be on hand for beauty consultations. She is also the author of 50 WAYS TO FIND ROMANCE AFTER 50 and will have her book available for sale. The painting in the photograph is one of my new paintings which the gallery will feature as well as the work of the other artists. A percentage of all Saturday's sales will benefit The New Buffalo Service League which supplies financial and volunteer support for various charitable organizations in Harbor Country.

Book GB

No comments: