Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Digital experimental illustrations

Good grief, it's March already !
I love experimenting with images on the computer. The computer is a great new medium for artists and illustrators as it opens whole new worlds as well as new challenges. I have been working digitally for about ten years and feel that I have barely touched on the possibilities that the computer offers.

DigIllo1A
This is an illustration that I did a couple of years ago and I thought that I would revise it a bit and make it more dramatic. The final result is below.

DIgIllo 1

DIgIllo 2 copy
Another experimental figure study.

DigIllo 3
A Chicago scene.

DigIllo I4
An interesting abstraction from my New Landscapes series.

DigIllo 5
The computer is perfect for creating interesting photo montages.

No comments: