Thursday, November 12, 2009

Digital experiments brochure

DigEx1
Another promotion brochure that I just finished and these are the rough sketches that I worked from. I assembled all the pages below on the computer using the Photoshop Elements 2.0 program.

DigEx2
The front and rear covers.

DigEx3
The inside spread.

DigEx4
Here is a larger version of the cover so that you can see the detail better. I show a wide variety of my digital experimental work.

DigEx6
The left hand page of the interior spread shows two CD album covers, a couple of illustrations and some cartoons.

DigEx7
The right hand page shows more variety of art including illustrations, a photomontage and some of my comic work.

DigEx5
The rear cover shows examples of my collage/paintings as well as paintings done from computer sketches.

No comments: