Thursday, November 6, 2008

Why it's difficult to work on the computer

HBatWork 3

If you own cats then you already know. My cats always want to be with me and enjoy chasing the arrow moving on the computer screen. They also take over my chair and I have to work sitting on a small stool. They are great fun and wonderful companions, I really enjoy them.

HBatWork 2

The black and white cat is Jpeg, the orange one is Tiff and the other is Laura, who I had before I owned a computer or she would have been named Targa or Pixar.

HBatWork 5

Laura is twelve years old and is not quite as active as the others. Here's a photo of her sleeping in front of one of my paintings.

Laura

Here is a realistic computer painting of Laura. I've done a lot of experimenting with various digital painting techniques and will show you more realistic paintings on my next post.
Below are a few of the cat comic strips I do to send to friends.



Cat 1

Cat 3

Cat 4

Cat 2

2 comments:

Tris Mast said...

Love the comic strips.

At first I was going to suggest you get a flat monitor so no cat could lounge on top, but knowing cats, I doubt that would stop them.

Anonymous said...

Awww, cute cats =]