Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More whimsey for the New Year

Draw Me Ad
Having fun with an old art school ad that ran in 1934. I changed the illustration and messed with the Mona Lisa. Sorry, Leonardo.

DD 5
WAITING FOR AMEDEO
That's Diego Rivera on the couch and me cuddling one of Modigliani's ladies. This is actually a collage created from several of Modigliani's paintings.

DD 4
DAVINCI INVENTS THE CONCEPT OF THE STORYBOARD
Another collage made up of several of DaVinci's drawings. Leonardo's work lends itself well to this type of nonsense.

DD 3
LEONARDO TAKES TIME OUT FROM HIS BIRD FLIGHT STUDIES TO DO A QUICK SKETCH OF ONE OF THE DELGIOCONDO SISTERS
Again, Those are some of Leonardo's drawings used in the background.

DD 1
MATISSE AND HARRY PAINT NUDES
The dream of a lifetime, painting with Matisse !

DD 6
FRANCIS BACON'S STUDIO AS SEEN THROUGH THE EYES OF HIS CLEANING WOMAN
Have you ever seen a photograph of Bacon's studio ? It's far worse than what I have pictured here.

DD 2
HARRY HAS TROUBLE WITH THE PROGRAM POLLOCK 1.2.0
When I tell my non-artistic friends that I paint on the computer, this is what they visualize.

21-11 Booksjpg
These images are from my book DIGITAL DREAMS available from Xlibris.com Bookstore. They have been exhibited as limited edition prints in galleries as well as art centers. All these images were created on the computer.

No comments: