Saturday, January 31, 2009

Last of the comic book cover parodies (for now)

Some more examples of my cover partodies showing the great variety of imaging possible with the computer. These were great fun to create. All were created by combining line art and digital images.

C1

I just let my imagination run wild and came up with interesting oddball images. This ink line art was originally done for a Dracula book. I will show all of my Dracula
illustrations in a future post on my other blog HARRY BORGMAN ART.

C2

C3

C4

This one is a wild collage of many previously drawn images.

C5

It was also fun designing all of the type and logos. Great computer practice. These are all printed on 13 x19" archival paper using pigmented inks. They are exhibited as signed, limited edition prints in galleries and museums.

No comments: