Saturday, September 12, 2009

Photo experiments

With the computer you can alter and transform photos to make them more interesting and also have fun during the process. Again, the only thing holding you back is your own imagination. This is also a great way to hone your computer skills.

Double Jeanne 1
A fairly mundane photo of my wife Jeanne. I had the idea of adding another image of her in the photo.

Double Jeanne 2
I made a duplicate image and transposed it over the original photo. Then I changed the opacity of that layer to about 45% creating a transparent image and also an odd but interesting one. This technique offers unlimited possibilities for unusual images.

Pigeons
In this photograph I cropped off the people's heads and added a lot of foreground creating a very interesting image. Try doing this type of image manipulation yourself and see what you can come up with.

No comments: