Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Poster for my gallery

NewPtg1
Here is the finished painting that I was working on in the last post. That's Jpeg sitting in the foreground.

NewPtg2
This is a closeup of the painting that was based on an image that was created on the computer. Craig Smith, my gallery owner asked me to design a poster for his next party which will feature some of my new paintings.

NewPtg3
I took a photo of some wine bottles and after outlining them I superimposed the image over my painting.

NewPtg4
Then I added the type and finished the poster.

NewPtg5
I did an alternate poster in case Craig didn't care for the first one. Here I used a different painting which also works quite well.

NewPtgHere is the entrance to my upstairs studio. That's Tiff sitting on the stairs and Jpeg is lounging on the beam above. Laura is upstairs sleeping in my studio.

No comments: