Thursday, October 22, 2009

More posters

Poster3
The Loft Galeria represents me in Puerto Vallarta, Maxico. They show my Comic Book Cover Parodies and I plan to send some of my paintings to them soon. The EROTO exhibition was at the Craig Smith Gallery in Harbert, Michigan. The Box Factory in St. Joseph, Michigan also had an exhibition of my Comic Book Cover Parodies. I usually design posters for all these events.

Poster4
This poster for the Craig Smith Gallery listing all of the artists that are represented.

Poster5
A poster for a proposed digital art exhibition.

Poster6
A few other posters I've designed.

FinalSALON POSTER
A poster done for a local beauty salon. My experience as a graphic designer comes in handy for these projects.

2 comments:

brochure designing services said...

Creative and adorable posters....

Roulette Bets said...

What excellent topic